[Asterisk-Users] X100P in a soekris 4801

Matt Ryanczak matt at planetfoo.org
Mon Jan 10 12:16:59 MST 2005

Hi All,
	I have a Soekris 4801 running Asterisk and I tried to add a X100P FXO
card only to find that the Soekris will not boot with the card
installed. The LEDs flash for a second and then nothing, it does not
boot. I've tried 2 different X100p cards, both of which work in a
regular desktop system, and still have no luck. I tried a different
Soekris 4801 with no luck. I've also tried a larger power supply with
the Soekris with no luck. I tried to  post to the Soekris list but it
seems to be having issues right now.

	My question is: Has anyone seen a Soerkis 4801 run with a X100P card? I
have read testimonials online that claim it works but I'm not seeing
good results on my end. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Matt