[Asterisk-Users] Extensions config help please..

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Mon Jan 10 10:34:38 MST 2005

Hi all,

 I am new to * and really hate having to ask questions. I have read and
read but still cannot get the concept down for what I want to do.

I currently have an incoming IAX from VoicePulse Connect that is
working. What I am trying to accomplish, is to have that incoming
connection automatically ring a FreeWorld Dialup extension.

I have been unable to figure out what I need in the extensions.conf to
make this happen. At this point I should have the ability to ring the
FWD number by either SIP or IAX to FWD.

Can someone please help??