[Asterisk-Users] More Zaptel problems

ismaelg igil at itranser.com
Mon Jan 10 08:41:05 MST 2005

After this config, I just load the modules, doing that,

modprobe wcfxs
modprobe zaptel

Then I make ztcfg, and I get that

Zaptel Configuration

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels configured.

But when I try to start asterisk, I get a box crash just after parsing
musiconhold.

Any clue?

Thanks

Ismael Gil.