[Asterisk-Users] conference question...

Micha micha-1 at fantasymail.de
Mon Jan 10 08:12:33 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to configure conferences so that it is possible for the initiator
of a conference to "invite" = call someone and let him join the conference.
I've searched the list for meetme config examples and other doku but somehow
I'm not sure how to do it. One idea is to generate call files with the
numbers of the conference members and then let asterisk process them, but I
don't know how to initiate this from within a conference (like pressing # and
then getting a menu which let you invite some other person)
Has someone an idea how this could be done?

thanks
 Michael