[Asterisk-Users] Request to schedule in the past?!?!

Jason Goecke jsgoecke at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 07:45:54 MST 2005

Hello,

Ever since I started using Asterisk I always get this
error:

Jan 10 15:39:26 NOTICE[4501]: res_musiconhold.c:463
monmp3thread: Request to schedule in the past?!?!

I have a dedicated system system that really runs only
Asterisk:

- Pentium III 500Mhz
- 128MB of RAM
- 10GB of Disk Space
- SuSE v9.2
- MySQL
- Apache (only for use with Asterisk)
- NTP client for clock synch

There is no X server, no other apps besides NFS
(copying files back and forth) and some standard
services.  There is no real load on the system as it
only runs in a SoHo environ.

I notice this error on calls, as there is a short
cut-out in the audio.  Even if I run Asterisk in
non-verbose/non-console mode/psuedo-realtime the
problem persists.

How do I resolve this once and for all?

Thank you.