[Asterisk-Users] telemarketing application

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Jan 10 07:42:24 MST 2005

Take a look at the VICIDIAL component of the astGUIclient suite. It handles
inbound calls through an independant ACD as well as allowing outbound
dialing from a database of leads.

It can be configured to grab callerID info from inbound calls and populate a
web form that can tie it into your CRM or sales system if it is web based.

http:://astguiclient.sf.net

MATT---