[Asterisk-Users] UK * group

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Mon Jan 10 07:03:00 MST 2005

I was asked to join, submitted my email address but have never received
anything.

Sorry cant remember the list address now.  Not much help but if there is
an active UK list / forum / whatever then I would be very interested.

cheers

alex

P.S. Stick another slab of black pudding in the frying pan dearey
*proves britishness* :-P