[Asterisk-Users] Re: ASTCC questions

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Mon Jan 10 06:06:58 MST 2005

Nabeel Jafferali wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have set up ASTCC properly, calling it like this:
>
> DeadAGI(${ACCOUNTCODE},${EXTEN})
>
> It seems to be working correctly, but I have two questions:
>
> - Although the cards' credit seems to be maintained correctly, I cannot
> see the call details in astcc-admin. When I try to view information on
> the card, it's just blank. Any ideas?

There is a bug in the CREATE statement for the cdrs table. you need to
create a field 'callstart char(40)'

> - When does the 2nd, 3rd and 4th trunk get used? I have 1-2
> international destinations that don't go through and eventually time
> out, but ASTCC just says "the party is not answering" since the IAX
> channel hung up.

My understanding is that astcc will fail over to the 2nd trunk if the first
is unavailable - i.e. if the remote peer is not available, not if it is
available but times out connecting.

Hope this helps.

--

-Barry Flanagan