[Asterisk-Users] audio delay ISDN

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Jan 10 02:29:14 MST 2005

>> Any idea what is wrong with our setup ?
>> If you need more info and/or config files please ask.
>
> Which channel driver are you using ? Modem/ttyI1  etc. ?
>
> The isdn4linux implementation causes this issue. If you can, please switch
> to zaphfc from the bristuff package (see www.junghanns.net/asterisk)
>
> Get the latest version at
> http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/downloads/bristuff-0.2.0-RC3.tar.gz

Indeed, I just installed bristuff RC3 yesterday and am very pleased :) I
don't have any annoying echoes like with my other box that has analog
POTS with an X100P and with bristuff everything works fairly
straightforward.

I don't have CallerID working yet, the docs that come with bristuff do not
mention how to set that up but I guess that can be solved too.

Groetjes,
Remco