[Asterisk-Users] fax e-mail spandsp

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Sun Jan 9 23:29:06 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 16:00, Altus Snyman wrote:
> Its still fails!
>
> root at pbx apps]# patch < apps_makefile.patch.new
> patching file Makefile
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 42 with fuzz 2 (offset -7 lines).
> Hunk #2 FAILED at 73.
> 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej

Yep, I've just had this one, and fixed it.

cd asterisk/apps

Go look at Makefile.rej and lines 19 & 20 (minus the leading "+" sign)
are the ones that didn't make it into Makefile.  If you put them in
manually in the correct place then it all works.

> On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 22:08, Jim Radford wrote:
> > Basically the changes in the apps/Makefile have progressed while the patch
> > makefile have not. Here is a current patch that works as of CVS-HEAD-01/06/05-14:47:06
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jim
> >

> > On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Altus Snyman wrote:
> > > I'm trying to install spandsp
> > > But when I try to patch the Makefile it gives this error
> > > [root at pbxmilkshake apps]# patch < apps_makefile.patch
> > > patching file Makefile
> > > Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n] y
> > > Hunk #1 succeeded at 41 (offset -6 lines).
> > > Hunk #2 FAILED at 67.
> > >
> > > is it ok to go on

Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates;
Your Linux people <http://www.lannetlinux.com>
"When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
when you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft."