[Asterisk-Users] telemarketing application

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sun Jan 9 20:55:02 MST 2005

Oh yeah, the other thing I wanted to ask was about getting the
telemarketing app to dial. Currently the application sends a dial string
to a modem on the user's desktop pc to initiate the dialling, but I
would like it to call asterisk to do the dialling directly. I guess the
order of events would be either:
1. user picks up handset and hears dialtone, then instructs the tm app
to dial. Asterisk dials the customer and connects the users extension.
2. user instructs the tm app to dial, it calls asterisk to ring their
extension to prompt them to pick it up, then calls the customer and
connects the two together

Comments?

Thanks

James