[Asterisk-Users] Incoming no.s being dropped.

Matthew Oulton moulton at comcentrixs.com
Sun Jan 9 13:47:28 MST 2005

Hi,

Well I found this in the wiki which just looks like a good match, does
anyone know how to and where this the chan_vpb.c is so that I can change it
and also how to add the wait on the dialplan....

 <http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk vpb
channels#comments> Asterisk vpb channels: USA Caller ID (Hits: 2219)
(Relevance: 11.329)

(:biggrin:) If you are receiving an error trying to get caller id from
inbound traffic. Try adjusting RING_SKIP and CID_MSECS defines to 500 & 4000
in chan_vpb.c. Then for good measure add a 4-6 second wait on your dialplan
default entry po

The link seems now to have disappeared.

Thanks.
Matthew Oulton