[Asterisk-Users] Realtime

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Sun Jan 9 08:57:53 MST 2005

Serge Schumacher wrote:
> I downloaded latest * stable complile it successfully but when compiling
> the asterisk-addons the res_config_mysql.so is missing.

The stable version of Asterisk does not have Realtime support.

> I followed the instructions on wiki for Realtime.

If the Wiki is telling you can use Realtime with stable, then it is wrong.

> What did you do wrong ?

We didn't do anything wrong, you did :-) If you want Realtime support,
you must use the CVS HEAD version of Asterisk.

In fact, it says that very explicitly right at the top of this page on
the Wiki:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20RealTime