[Asterisk-Users] passing opermode to the wcfxs module

Kavit Munshi kavit at xolinc.com
Sun Jan 9 08:38:45 MST 2005

Hi,

Has anyone in australia got asterisk running on FreeBSD? how would i
pass the opermode=AUSTRALIA parameter to the wcfxs.ko module as kldload
doesnt let you pass parameters to the module like modprobe in Linux.

I tried to get the sysctl variable  using sysctl -a it might use but
nothing applicable was visible....

i need to set the impedences to 600 ohms, can someone please advice me
on how to pass the parameters to the module?

regards

Kavit