[Asterisk-Users] Little confused about Caller ID

Samuel T. Cossette digium at muel.org
Sat Jan 8 21:23:45 MST 2005

Hi,

I've got the Caller ID name and number working with the application
SetCIDNumber and SetCIDName.

[...]
exten => s,3,SetCIDNumber(4183289901)
exten => s,4,SetCIDName(Frank Black)
exten => s,5,Dial(IAX2/prov01/${DEST})
[...]

You can also use SetCallerID(Frank Black <4183289901>), but no success for
me...

bye,

Samuel T. Cossette
samuel at levinux.org, 1.418.8o2.784o
<< Well, that's for me to know and you to find out. >> Jeffrey, Blue Velvet