[Asterisk-Users] No such extension {Scanned}

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sat Jan 8 20:29:59 MST 2005

David wrote:
> Hello All, I'm trying to dial out with no luck.
>
> I'm using Asterisk at Home defaults. I have one X100P card and SJPhone.
>
> *CLI> dial 96985628
> No such extension '96985628' in context 'default'

This is kinda self explanatory.  A context is the bit between the two
square brackets [ and ].  So if you have a couple of choices with the
snippets you posted.

dial 96985628 at local

because the local context includes your trunklocal context which
contains the exten => _9NX... line

or

dial 96985628 at trunklocal

--