[Asterisk-Users] Channel Variable

Assaf Benharoosh ab at franticllc.com
Sat Jan 8 16:38:40 MST 2005

Bill,
Are you sure there's an AGI enviroment variable that gives me that? I
couldn't find any:

 -- accountcode =
 -- callerid = "Assaf Benharoosh" <21>
 -- channel = SIP/26-f39a
 -- context = extensions
 -- dnid = 45
 -- enhanced = 0.0
 -- extension = 45
 -- language = en
 -- priority = 1
 -- rdnis = unknown
 -- request = agi-test.agi
 -- type = SIP
 -- uniqueid = 1105227054.140

I'm trying to get the other side channel string. If I run the AGI before
the dial- is it all possible?

Assaf Benharoosh
MCP, MCSA, MCSE
ab at franticllc.com <blocked::mailto:ab at franticllc.com>