[Asterisk-Users] Toronto?

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Sat Jan 8 11:40:36 MST 2005

Hi Jim,

On Sat, 2005-08-01 at 05:40 -0500, Jim Van Meggelen wrote:
> Anyone in the Toronto area interested in getting together to share notes
> and swap war stories?

I'm in Brampton.

I don't have war stories per se, but I have been using Asterisk for my
consulting business for about 8 months now.  I will shortly be putting
in Asterisk for a new client and an existing one that is moving to a new
office.

Actually, I was looking to obtain a list of preferred contacts that I
could call upon (i.e. contractors) when required for Asterisk
implementations.

Continue off list??

Regards,

Ranbir