[Asterisk-Users] Any experience with Linksys WRT54GP2 as localextensions to Asterisk ?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Sat Jan 8 07:54:12 MST 2005

While we have not been able to get our hands on this model yet (we have
the other Linksys models) the Linksys voice products are based on the
sipura technologies ATA and will work. I was under the impression that
the only shipping WRT54GP2's are provisioned and locked to ATT (for
now).

Also keep in mind that you must be an ITSP and get authorized by
cisco/Linksys to be able to buy all Linksys voice products.