[Asterisk-Users] Connecting Sip phone to asterisk.

Scott Henderson scott at finite-tech.com
Sat Jan 8 02:58:44 MST 2005

Try debugging sip with "debug sip" at the CLI.  This will provide you
with more detail on what is going wrong.

Scott

joosfamily at speakeasy.net wrote:

>I am having a major dillema here, I have been trying to get my sip phone (hard phone) to communicate with the asterisk server. Below is my configuration:
>
>sip.conf
>
>[1201]
>type=friend
>username=1201
>secret=<password>
>mailbox=1201
>host=dynamic
>
>[1202]
>type=friend
>username=1202
>secret=<password>
>mailbox=1202
>host=dynamic
>
>extensions.conf
>exten => 1201,1,Dial(SIP/1201,9,rt)
>exten => 1201,n,Voicemail(u1201)
>exten => 1201,s+1,Hangup
>
>exten => 1202,1,Dial(SIP/1202,9,rt)
>exten => 1202,n,Voicemail(u1202)
>exten => 1202,s+1,Hangup
>
>Anyone have any ideas on if there is something that is missing? Also, the model of the phone is KE1020A

Scott Henderson
Finite Technologies Incorporated
3763 Image Drive, Anchorage, Alaska 99504
Phone: 907.339.8085 ext 6101, Fax: 907.333.4482
http://www.finite-tech.com
http://www.chillywall.com
http://www.virtuale.cc
http://www.mphage.com