[Asterisk-Users] Problems with MeetMe accepting conference PIN

Dean Thompson Dean.Thompson at learningseat.com
Sat Jan 8 00:01:49 MST 2005

Hi,

Dinesh Nair wrote:
> On 08/01/2005 11:35 Dean Thompson said the following:
>
>> Thanks for pointing that out. I have made the appropriate
>> configurations, but the system stil refuses to accept the pin for the
>> conference.
>>
>> The definition now looks like the following:
>>
>> meetme.conf file:
>> conf => 1234 OR
>> conf => 1234,5678
>>  +--> When the PIN is specified in the meetme.conf file, the system does
>>       not recognise the conference at all.
>>
>> extensions.conf file:
>> exten => 1000,1,Answer
>> exten => 1000,2,Wait(1)
>> exten => 1000,3,Authenticate(5678)
>> exten => 1000,4,MeetMe(1324)
>
> is MeetMe(1324) a typo or is it really MeetMe(1234) ? :)

Okay, yes that was a typo it should have been: MeetMe(1234).

Either way, that "5678" isn't being accepted as the PIN number for the
conference.

Just not sure whether it is SJPhone playing up and not sending the right
signal for the #, or whether there is a more underlying problem here.

Regards,

Dean Thompson