[Asterisk-Users] spandsp and app_rxfax (alternative topic:t38modem)

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Fri Jan 7 15:36:55 MST 2005

Steve Underwood wrote:
> If your TIFF are consistently that small you probably have a TIFF
> library problem. Frame slips generally give much more eratic results. If

Steve, when you say that some Canon fax machines "disconnect during
negotiation", does this negotiation happen at the end of each page?  I
have a Canon fax that receives complete pages, but never the entire
transmission.

Thanks,

BTW, when the Canon disconnects, the Asterisk line remains off-hook.

--
Michael Welter
Introspect Telephony Corp.
mike at introspect.com