[Asterisk-Users] Newbe Can't dial local numbers.

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Jan 7 15:23:55 MST 2005

The reason, David, that nobody has responded to your help request is because
you haven't given any information for us to help debug your problem. You
need to provide alot more information. snippents from console are good,
snippets from sip.conf, extensions.conf and the like.

"Hi my car won't start. Please fix it, but you can't look at it."

-Matthew