[Asterisk-Users] New York?

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Fri Jan 7 11:03:58 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
Hey I noticed this posting, is anyone in New York interested in catching
up?
I'd be happy to host it at my place on 72nd/york if it wasn't too big a
group, or we can always head out and grab some lunch or something
somewhere.

Email me your interest and we'll see what the numbers are.

Cheers,
Dean

/ SNIP/

Add me to the RSVP list.

I am at 633 Broadway, between 50th and 49th.

Ph: 212-537-2849

Seshu Kanuri