[Asterisk-Users] Ringing an extension on multiple phones

Scott Henderson scott at finite-tech.com
Fri Jan 7 09:45:37 MST 2005

I am using Cisco 7960 phones and have had a request to have the
receptionist phone ring on multiple phones just in case she is not around.

Call pickup is the theory here but the issue is that not all the people
that need to hear the ring would here the receptionist phone ring so I
think I need to have a second line appearance on the phones in question
so that line will ring.

Can this be done or is there a better way.

--
Scott Henderson
Finite Technologies Incorporated