[Asterisk-Users] Setting up Polycom IP 500 with *

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Jan 7 09:18:27 MST 2005

The FTP server option works very well so you should do it when get time.

The phone has an option where you tell it to load via FTP, believe it is
the server config.
To get to it, reboot the phone and enter setup on the phone, not the
web.
Remove the settings if you want no configs from network and your
settings via browser should work if correct.

Wiley