[Asterisk-Users] {Scanned}

el Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Fri Jan 7 00:58:43 MST 2005

David wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I loaded Asterisk at Home. I have one X100P card. I try to dail out but get
> rejected.
>
> Any help...
>
> Thanks, David

Before someone else answers with a violent reply...

Your question, while reasonable, does not help anyone in helping you. Why don't
you try and provide more details, such as your configuration files, and be a bit
more verbose in explaining your predicament?

Based on your email, i can only provide the following possibilities to your problem:

1. Your phone line is not connected to the X100P.
2. Asterisk isn't started, or has died for some reason.
3. Your phone line has been disconnected by your phone company.
4. The asterisk box is not powered on.
5. Your Asterisk setup is misconfigured.
6. Your call was rejected because you dialed an invalid phone number.

See what I mean?

Plus, having an email subject of {Scanned} is only going to cause people to
overlook your email.

Flynn