[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-1001 and Tivo Series 1

David Ishmael dishmael at windwardcg.com
Thu Jan 6 18:39:45 MST 2005

Hi everyone, I just got a Sipura SPA-1001 and have connected my Tivo Series
1 (yes its old).  When I do a test call with Tivo, the call always fails (it
seems to dial the number but never connects).  I can pick up the phone line
and hear the Tivo "talking".  I've tried looking around for anything special
I need to do but its still not working.  I can connect a phone to the
SPA-1001 and can make outgoing calls just fine.  I even tried calling the
Tivo number and can hear the modem pick up.  Has anyone done this?  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave