[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500

Jeremy Apple japple at vcch.com
Thu Jan 6 17:14:42 MST 2005

Check the polycom config for the phone for msg.mwi.1.subscribe.  If you
have you mailbox listed in there remove it, this field needs to be
blank.  Instead include your mailbox in your sip.conf for the polycom.
Reboot your phone and line 1 should work again.  The subscribe seems to
be tying up line 1 and keeping you from receiving or making calls.

--
Jeremy Apple <japple at vcch.com>
VCCH, Inc.