[Asterisk-Users] TDM4000P with 4 FXO's not picking up ringing lines

John Middleton johnmiddleton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:37:45 MST 2005

Ive just installed a TDM4000P with 4 fxos. The zaptel config is fine,
zttest comes back with configured. If i call a line when zttest it
shows on the display,and then goes when the line drops.

In * when a call comes in, it follows my dialplan and answers the call
according to the log, but IT DOESN'T actually pick up the call, i.e.
it continues ringing.

I'm using KS signalling, and connected to the UK phone system.

Anyone seen this before, or give me some pointers, or suggest what I
should post for diagnostic purposes?

Thanks
John.