[Asterisk-Users] kind of urgent

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Thu Jan 6 10:45:41 MST 2005

Shoval Tomer wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Can anyone comment why shouldn't we use FC 3 for an * production system?
>
> I'm not looking to start a distro war, but we just found out that redhat
> 9 (and FC 1) don't support SATA drives, and apparently FC 3 does.

If you didn't have a problem with RH9 then why are you concerned about
FC3?  You can download FC3 from
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/#download.  Make sure to select the
link to i386 (32bit) or x86_64 (64bit) as appropriate for your system.

There are four .iso files of 600MB+ plus a rescue file.  Check the
'md5sum' of each file against the web site.  Then use cdrecord to write
each file to a CD-ROM.  You can then install FC3 as normal.

Mike

--
Michael Welter
Introspect Telephony Corp.