[Asterisk-Users] "Out the box" solutions?

Paul Zimm pbzinc at dejazzd.com
Thu Jan 6 05:33:50 MST 2005

>I chose FC3 (Fedora Core) for the install, and now I'm sorry that I did.

I setup an asterisk server on FC3 without any problems using with some
help from the wiki.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Fedora+Core+3

It doesn't require a kernel compile, just a few conf file changes and a
different make command when
building the zaptel drivers, because of the 2.6 kernel udev system