[Asterisk-Users] Ouch... Error while writing audio data

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Jan 5 22:07:00 MST 2005

> Firstly, if you are having problems with asterisk, don't start it with
> safe_asterisk.  Start it using asterisk -vvvvvvvgcdddddddd

I didn't I started it with /usr/sbin/asterisk -cvvv

> Secondly, you're probably going to need to kill the version that you may
> have set up to start automatically.

I do not have anything set to start automatically yet.

I fixed the issue, I think the problem was in my zapata.conf where I was
referencing channel one on a TDM card that only had a module on channel 4.

Thanks!

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com