[Asterisk-Users] Forwarding Voicemail Crashes Asterisk

rsenykoff at harrislogic.com rsenykoff at harrislogic.com
Wed Jan 5 20:29:58 MST 2005

<snip>
Hello everyone,

As far as I can tell, if we try to forward a voicemail (by going into
voicemail and saying that we want to forward it to another extension) it
crashes asterisk.

voicemail.conf does not seem to be where I should be looking. Any ideas?

I did a 'cvs checkout -r v1-0_stable asterisk' when checking out from CVS.
Should I be on a newer version?

TIA,
-Ron
</snip>

Well, I've got it working now. I'm running Asterisk on FC1, so I added the
line
export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1
to the asterisk startup script. Seems to have solved the problem...

-Ron