[Asterisk-Users] Digium T100P T1 Card

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Wed Jan 5 16:26:36 MST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Wiley Siler wrote:

> A consultant so I can get a T1 PRI on my wall and use it with my
> Asterisk box?  LMAO.  That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  I
> need a consultant so I can get a T1 with PRI?  Please.  I am just trying
> to better understand how the Digium PRI card works and how it
> interconnects to the ISP.

The telecom system is really a lot more complex than most people think.
Getting someone who knows the field is really a good idea for almost
anything more complex than a single analoge connection. If you do
know the stuff yourself, great. Otherwise your time will have to be pretty
cheap to compensate for the time it takes to know enough to build an isdn
pbx with voip.

Peter