[Asterisk-Users] Last callers script?

Roger Gulbranson roger at gulbranson.com
Wed Jan 5 15:25:44 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 15:52, Mike Dent wrote:
> That sounds like it might just be the ticket Roger.
> I like the web page idea too.
> Would you be willing to share it please?

I've attached the agi script.

My web site is written in Mason which probably doesn't interest many
folks.

The table I use is:

mysql> describe asterisk_callerid_history;
| Field     | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| timestamp | datetime    | YES  | MUL | NULL    |       |
| callerid  | varchar(80) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| channel   | varchar(50) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |

If you know SQL figuring out how to 'select' the table for either a web
page or a lookup agi script should not be a big deal.