[Asterisk-Users] Allowing "pooling" or "rollover" for inbound calls on VoicePulse

Zeno Lee zeno at streetsolutions.com
Wed Jan 5 13:12:08 MST 2005

My goal is to have only 1 primary phone number that can seamlessly
"pool" multiple VoicePulse accounts.  Let's say I have 3 accounts with
VoicePulse Connect

212-555-1000 (primary)
212-555-1001
212-555-1002

When I receive inbound calls on 212-555-1000, I want to "forward" or
"roll over" the connection to 212-555-1001 and 212-555-1002 so that the
212-555-1000 remains open for connections.  Theoretically I would like
to maintain 11 simultaneous connections all coming in from just the 212
555 1000 account.

This situation applies if I wanted to voice conference more than 4
people on a single phone number (with multiple accounts on VoicePulse)

Is this possible with Asterisk?