[Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323 & gatekeeper

Humberto Aicardi humberto at aicardi.com.br
Wed Jan 5 13:01:19 MST 2005

Hi folks,

	Until now I have used only SIP & IAX2 with success and understand
them pretty well. The point is that someone has asked me to configure an *
box for them, the problem is that they want to use H.323. I have already
compiled and tested the chan_oh323 with asterisk and works. The problem is
that the tests need a gatekeeper, my question is: Do I need always need a
gatekeeper? Or my FXO H.323 gateway can register with * ?

Thanks,
Humberto Aicardi