[Asterisk-Users] asterisk - oh323 driver

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Jan 5 10:54:37 MST 2005

Joao wrote:
  _____

Meanwhile i've downloaded ,again, the 0.6.5 version. I'm using pwlib and
openh323 versions from sourceforge.
It compiled without errors, but the error at startup it's the same

This is the ldd output for the driver.

Shouldn't this be linked to the wrapper ?

	I'm having problems starting asterisk  with
asterisk-oh323-0.6.4.
	I'm using this versions:
	         asterisk-1.0.3
	         asterisk-oh323-0.6.4
	         openh323-Janus_patch4 + asterisk-0h323 patch
	         pwlib-Janus_patch4

	I am trying to compile thge latest h323 libraries from
openh323.org site
	and also from sourceforge and I get only one error as under:
	/usr/include/ptlib/syncthrd.h:356: error: 'PDictionary' is used
as a
	type, but is not defined as a type.

	The error seems to be in synthrd.h file at line 356,
	where it is used but not declared in the beginning. Does
nyoneone know how to fix this?
	My be we need to declare PDictionary as a type in the file.
	Does anyone know how to declare this in the header file?
	Seshu Kanuri