[Asterisk-Users] TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4 server

Tais M. Hansen tmh at comx.dk
Wed Jan 5 10:05:22 MST 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 19:34, steve at daviesfam.org wrote:
> Has anyone had success using a TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4
> server?

We're struggeling with the same thing right now. We have several TE410Ps
working on DL380G3s, but have so far been unsuccessful in getting it to work
on the G4.

Our G4 config is dual xeon 3.6ghz, 2gb ram, kernel 2.6.10 and 2.4.28.

zaptel and wct4xxp modules loads fine. At this point the flashing red lights
on the wct4xxp are turned off. zttool shows all spans are OK, no matter if
there are anything plugged in.

--
Regards,
Tais M. Hansen