[Asterisk-Users] Bootable Asterisk CD ?

Jeff R Glassman jrglass at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 10:23:41 MST 2005

Try http://knopsterisk.com/

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Shahed
Moolji
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:23 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Bootable Asterisk CD ?

Hi All,

A while ago, I saw some threads on booting linux w/ asterisk from a CF card.

I have also seen CD installs of Asterisk, which require a hdd.

Has anyone come up with a bootable cd (like a Live CD), that
creates a ramdisk and runs asterisk, without touching the hard disk ?

It would be a good tool to demo asterisk, without actuall installing linux.
I looked at AstWind, but I dont think you can use the Console Channel
driver with that.

Thanks
Shahed.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: