[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk consultant wanted - S. California

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Jan 5 09:34:36 MST 2005

Hello-

I have a client in Orange County California who will soon need some
consulting assistance with their new asterisk system.  I've been asked
to help them find someone.   Skills needed would be, in order of
importance:  Basic experience configuring and using asterisk, coding
experience in Perl, experience with MySQL or equiv., and a knowledge of
telephony terminology and technologies.  Would be very nice for the
consultant to be located in Southern California to meet with customer
occasionally.

I have developed and delivered a working prototype of the system to
their spec., but an increasing workload prevents me from carrying it
much further.  A number of customized (non-PBX) features will make this
an interesting system to work on.  'C' coding or changing the asterisk
internals should not be necessary as far as I can tell.

Please contact me OFF-LINE (ie: NOT on this mailing list):    scott  "at
" evtmedia.com,

ie: do not "reply" to this, just send me a new email and please put:
"asterisk consulting" or something in the subject line so I can see it
among the spam!

Thanks
Scott Stingel
President