[Asterisk-Users] chan_cornet

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Wed Jan 5 09:23:05 MST 2005

Hi
Yes, Im looking a way to connect Asterisk to HG.
I have already oh323 configured in Asterisk, but I cant connect to the Siemens HG PBX by ethernet, because the HG  doesnt support normal H.323.
How are you connecting Asterisk with the HG PBX? Are you connecting thru witch port ? ethernet, Analog, or digital?

Whats STLS4 and STMD8? All pages with theese products are in german....

Thanks
João Pereira

PS: Sorry Steffen, but I didnt saw your email when I sent the email to tyhe list.