[Asterisk-Users] Kirk SIP-DECT gateway

B. Vallet - www.acropolistelecom.net vallet at acropolistelecom.net
Wed Jan 5 09:19:23 MST 2005

It works with *. But indeed must be installed on a windows client only. This
gateway is user oriented, not server oriented.
Imagine while visiting a customer abroad, you connect to a wifi hostpot with
your laptop (sorry under windows) you take your dect phone or dect earset
only and you can receive or make calls from your office. Great application
no ?

Benoit