[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Pbx Manager Equivalent (in plain text - apologies to those that dont like HTML mail!!)

Paul Brock Paul at westcomuk.com
Wed Jan 5 08:34:19 MST 2005

http://www.thirdlane.com/screenshots.htm (Asterisk PBX Manager from
Thirdlane) looks like a great program for "eye candy configuration" of
Asterisk.

However it costs lost of $, and I'm currently only an "experimenter" so to
speak.

Anyone advice of a decent alternative that is similar?? Currently, we only
have VOIP connections, but will have a couple of Digium fxs/fxo's soon to
have a play with, so would be advantageous if it worked with these too.

Finally, Anyone know of a Digium hardware Reseller in the Uk at all??

Thx

Paul