[Asterisk-Users] Re: How can I silently use ASTCC?

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Wed Jan 5 05:09:57 MST 2005

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

> The idea:
> If I have a customer, who is registered to my Asterisk box as extension,
> than I should not need to ask him for a pin code for ASTCC.
>
> How can I set this up?

Have a look at the astcc.agi file:

 # Usage-example:
#
# ;
# ; Card-number and number to dial derived from command-line.
# ; Call script with the card-number as first arg and the number
# ; to dial as the second arg.
# ;
# exten => _00XXXXXXXXX,1,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERIDNUM},${EXTEN})
# exten => _00XXXXXXXXX,2,Hangup
#

...so simply create cards with numbers that equal your extension numbers

Hope this helps.

-Barry Flanagan