[Asterisk-Users] CallerID in Australia & Analogue PSTN Phone

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Wed Jan 5 05:03:27 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 17:02, PHP Mechanic wrote:
> > Howard Lowndes wrote:
> >> Is there anyone using * in AU that has successfully extracted the CLID
> >> from an incoming analogue PSTN phone call, and would like to spread the
> >> word?
> >
> > Yes, I have. I'm using a Voicetronix OpenLine4 card. I did have an issue
> > with the config file, you have to set callerid=yes before each channel,
> > unless you're running CVS from 2004/12/13 21:04:12 or later. What hardware
> > are you using? chan_vpb has useful debugging info for callerid at debug
> > level 4.
>
> I fixed it using this:
> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+and+Australian+Caller+ID

Done that.

What I need more though is examples of anything that needs to go into
extensions.conf

Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates;
Your Linux people <http://www.lannetlinux.com>
"When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
when you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft."