[Asterisk-Users] chan_cornet

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Wed Jan 5 04:51:22 MST 2005

Hi
but did anyone have ever used a Siemens HiPath PBX with Asterisk?
If you made it, please tell me how...

I read that chan_cornet does exist...
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-October/069559.html

Is there any Digium Hardware solution for the Asterisk HiPath connection?

Thanks
Joao Pereira