[Asterisk-Users] Digium T100P T1 Card

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed Jan 5 01:01:49 MST 2005

Hello All,

I could use a recommendation if anyone has a moment.  I have the T100P but I have not gotten my service yet.  I want to have at least 12 lines of digital voice with DID.  Should I just seek out a PRI ISDN provider or is there something else I should look for?  I want to keep cost as low as possible.  Also, I want to own my own router for the phones since it is always a hassle to get anything fixed from the tele-company.  What is a good and cheap router (Cisco maybe) that I would use to interface to the T100P?  I plan to integrate my system to use our old analog lines for fax so I will have questions on that later too.

Thanks everyone!

Wiley