[Asterisk-Users] CallerID in Australia & Analogue PSTN Phone System

James Andrewartha jamesa at daa.com.au
Tue Jan 4 22:50:25 MST 2005

Howard Lowndes wrote:
> Is there anyone using * in AU that has successfully extracted the CLID
> from an incoming analogue PSTN phone call, and would like to spread the
> word?

Yes, I have. I'm using a Voicetronix OpenLine4 card. I did have an issue
with the config file, you have to set callerid=yes before each channel,
unless you're running CVS from 2004/12/13 21:04:12 or later. What hardware
are you using? chan_vpb has useful debugging info for callerid at debug level 4.

James Andrewartha
DAA Sysadmin